I offer 7 practical mom-level health measures for 2022. These are what my most knowledgeable friends are interested in. All checked out and reference from credentialed sources OR trusted sources who found from credentialed sources. (Although we have recently seen how credential can be corrupt or even…) Just saying, I’ve done my best to pas along good info. You check for yourself.
Regular disclaimer : I am not a physician. This is not meant to cure or treat any disease. Because we know that only the AMA has the authority over that.
But mothers are interested in prevention and home remedies and that is more along the lines of what we have. Hope you find it helpful. Please share what works for you and your family?
Here are the promised links.
1. Ideas for sore throat, sinuses : spray, wash or infuse with hydrogen peroxide. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKu6HVwTA40&t=573s
3. Surely, you have already heard that the substance early on recognized as a therapeutic but banned for that scary infection. Quinine, on which this medicine and others like it are based, has been used for centuries. It comes comes from a chichona tree. For the DIY, here is an article on making your own.
There are other articles. Notice, you will have to purchase chichona bark. This was possible a few months ago – but, today, you never know.
4. Then, there is the cheapest yet: sunshine. Sunshine carries vitamin D. Check out this article:
5. Of course, we are not permitted to discuss a word starting with I that has been used safely for decades for humans for rheumatoid arthritis & lupus — and also as horse de-wormer. People have been using it as a treatment for the scam–demic we are also not supposed mention unless we do fear porn. Maybe I can pass along the info that wormwood is another anti-helminth, or in other words, another anti-parasite treatment. Wormwood is available in tincture form at most health food stores. No known study about effectiveness.
6. Nattokinease and N –acteyl- L -carnitine for heart inflammation. Natto is a fermented Japanese product. N-acetyl-L-carnitine is readily available at health food stores. It is good for youth cellular metabolism, heart, and brain. There are scientific studies on this. Try https://www.lifeextension.com/search#q=N-acetyl-L-carnitine&t=coveo4A2453FD
7. Finally, it is going around the internet that certain pine needles are a treatment for … those spi…. pointy …… proteins… which is that same thing, really, that we are not supposed to speak about. My research indicates that various pines have been used for similar applications. Apparently, Eastern White Pine has long been used for tea because it has vitamin A, C (rather a lot), and has some restorative properties (meaning it helps against feeling tired.) (NOT at all like pine trees in Texas which would give a turpentine like taste!) I found some, well identified, tried it out, and found as a tea, it seems to work well. Tastes like mild lemon/lime. DO NOT BOIL. Do not expect it to look much different than water. Use like tea. Put other things in it like lemon or mint, if desired.
(Btw, I see unidentified pine needles for sale – which I would not recommend. Also, I saw a Y….T…. video posted with wrong directions, deceptive video, by …. some one… who might be identified as a bad actor. Beware.)
Editor : email@example.com