Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:33 — 32.8MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
This has been burning on my heart since I started this broadcast 12 years ago! Someone recently claimed victories in autism through deliverance ministry. I don’t doubt that. I also know of scientific studies showing victories through chelation therapy. Looks like toxicity is at least the most often culprit. Yet, even still, people who know better will claim that we know nothing and nothing can be done. Banish that idea! Perish the thought!
In 10 points I give you a very quick overview of what we know about autism and then a mom-level protocol for what to do. This is a problem that is causing great torment for some children, great grief for some parents, and real challenges for society. We do have some solid help.
10 things to know about Autism
As simple as I have made it, if you know this, you will know more than most.
1. EARLY STUDY – those who don’t speak have a hard time learning to read
2. Early successes – chelation therapy and methionine re-uptake, and thus gluten and casein free diet helps
3. Same time AMA says “we know nothing”
4. History (2 or 3 in 10,000 had an autism that was more like a mental illness, but still centered on lack of attachment & now we have 1 in 54 and have lumped development delays, attachment disorders, physiological problems, Aspergers
5. Shamanism, equine and canine therapies
6. Deliverance ministry
7. Better get right treatment for right ailment
8. While not discussed as much, the CDC says we now have 1:54 – as high as ever https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html
9. Beware false support!
10. Protocol – take away what hurts
Take away what is hurting, any toxins
Nutrition to a higher level, Feingold and Nutritionist
Evaluate and treat
Innovative measures at home and school that extend
False groups with synthetic help
Chelation therapy – is blood purify
THERE ARE VICTORY STORIES – HAVE FAITH TO FIND IT